Graduate FAQ

Is funding available for fieldwork, research visits or conference attendance?

The School of Archaeology has its own (limited) funds to assist graduate students to undertake fieldwork, visit relevant sites, museums or libraries as part of their research or present papers at conferences. Additional support may be available from College sources or from other grant-awarding bodies within and beyond the University. For the School's funds priority is normally given to MPhil and DPhil students.



Last update on 06/03/09 by .

Go back