(Volumes marked with an asterisk are no longer available)
1. 1984* Frere, Sheppard Sunderland, Verulamium excavations, Vol. 3.
2. 1984* Cunliffe, Barry W. and Miles, D., Aspects of the Iron Age in central southern Britain.
3. 1984 Gillespie, Richard, Radiocarbon user's handbook.
4. 1985 Cook, Alison M., Excavations at Portway, Andover 1973-1975: Anglo-Saxon cemetery, Bronze Age and linear barrow ditch.
5. 1985* Hook, Della (ed.), Medieval villages: a review of current work.
6. 1987* Henig, Martin and Whiting M., Engraved gems from Gardara, Jordon: the Sa'd collection of intalglios and cameos.
7. 1985 Cunliffe, Barry W. and Davenport, P., The temple of Sulis Minerva at Bath, Vol. 1.
8. 1986* Henig, Martin and King, Anthony (eds.), Pagan gods and shrines of the Roman Empire.
9. 1986* Whittle, A.W. R., Scord of Crouster: an early agricultural settlement on Shetland: excavations, 1977-1979.
10. 1985 Kurtz, Donna C. (ed.), Beazley and Oxford: lectures delivered in Wolfson College, Oxford, 28 June 1985.
11. 1986* Gowlett, J.A. and Hedges, Robert E.M, Archaeological results from accelerator dating: research contributions drawing on radiocarbon dates produced by the Oxford Radiocarbon accelerator.
12. 1987 Pipili, Maria, Laconian Icongraphy of the sixth century BC.
13. 1987* Cunliffe, Barry W., Hengistbury Head, Dorset. Volume 1, The Prehistoric and Roman settlement, 3500BC-AD500.
14. 1988* Jones, Martin (ed.), Archaeology and the flora of the British Isles: Human influence on the evolution of plant communities: papers read at a joint conference of the Botanical Society of the British Isles and the Association of Environmental Archaeology, held at St Anne's.
16. 1988* Tomlin, Roger, Tabellae Sulis: Roman inscribed tablets of tin and lead from the sacred spring at Bath.
17. 1988* Walker, D.R., Roman coins from the sacred spring at Bath.
18. 1988* Blair, John (ed.), Ministers and parish churches: the local church in transition, 950-1200.
19. 1991* Ross, Seamus, Moffett Jonathan and Henderson, Julian, Computing for Archaeologists.
20. 1989* Henderson, Julian, Scientific analysis in archaeology and its interpretation.
22. 1989* Hawkes, Sonia Chadwick, Weapons and warfare in Anglo-Saxon England.
23. 1992 Symonds, R.P., Rhenish wares: fine, dark coloured pottery from Gaul and Germany.
24. 1988 Eddison, Jill (ed), Romney Marsh: Evolution, Occupation, Reclamation.
25. 1988* Volkommer, Rainer, Herakles in the art of classical Greece.
26. 1988 Cunliffe, Barry W., Mount Batten, Plymouth: a prehistoric and Roman port.
27. 1989 Beazley, J.D. (revised by Kurtz, Donna C.), Some Attic vases in the Cyprus Museum.
28. 1991 Davenport, Pere (ed.), Archaeology in Bath, 1976-1985.
29. 1990* Henig, Martin (ed.), Architecture and architectural sculpture in the Roman Empire.
30. 1991 Lemos, Anna A., Archaic pottery of Chios: the decorated styles.
31. 1991 Middleton, Sheila Hoey, Engraved gems from Dalmation: from the collections of Sir John Gardner Wilkinson and Sir Arthur Evans in Harrow School, at Oxford and elsewhere.
32. 1991* Garwood, Paul, Jennings, David, Skeates, R.G. and Toms, Judith (eds.), Sacred and profane: proceedings of a conference on archaeology, ritual and religion: Oxford 1989.
33. 1991* Fletcher, Mike and Lock, Gary, Digging Numbers: elementary statistics for archaeologists.
34. 1992 Barton, R.N.E., Hengistbury Head, Dorset. Vol. 2, the Late Upper Palaeolithic and Early Mesolithic sites.
35. 1992 Pare, Christopher, Wagons and wagon-graves of the Early Iron Age in Central Europe.
36. 1993 Mountjoy, P.A., Mycenaean pottery: an introduction.
37. 1994 Potts, Timothy, Mesopotamia and the East: an archaeological and historical study of foreign relations ca.3400-2000BC.
38. 1994 Van Arsdell, R.D., The coinage of the Dobunni: money supply and coin circulation in Dobunnic territory.
39. 1994 de Jersey, Philip, Coinage in Iron Age Armorica.
40. 1994* Tsetskhladze, Gocha R. and De Angelis, Franco (eds.), The archaeology of Greek colonisation: essays dedicated to Sir John Boardman.
41. 1995 Eddison Jill (ed.), Romney marsh. The Debatable Ground.
42. 1996 Tatton Brown, T and Munby, J. (eds.), The archaeology of cathedrals.
43. 1996 Burns, Bob, Cunliffe, Barry W., and Sebire, Heather, Guernsey. an Island Community of the Atlantic Iron Age.
44. 1996 Gorton, Andree, Egyptian and Egyptianizing Scarabs: a typology of steatite, faience and paste scarabs from Punic and other Mediterranean sites.
45. 1997 Cunliffe, Barry W. and de Jersey, Philip E., Amorica and Britain. Cross Channel relationships in the late first millennium BC.
46. 1998 Eddison, Jill, Gardiner, M. and Long, A. (eds.), Romney Marsh. Environmental Change and Human Occupation in a Coastal Lowland.
47. 1999 Cunliffe, Barry W. and Fenandez Castro, Maria Cruz, The Guadajoz Project. Andalucia in the First Millennium BC. Volume 1: Torreparedones and its Hinterland.
48. 2000 Cunliffe, Barry W. (ed.), The Danebury environs programme: the prehistory of a Wessex landscape, Vol. 1.
49. 2000 Cunliffe, Barry W. (ed.), The Danebury environs programme: the prehistory of a Wessex landscape, Vol. 2.
50. 2000 Bean, Simon C., The coinage of the Atrebates and Regni.
51. 2000 Lock, Gary, On the theory and practice of archaeological computing.
52. 2000 Reyes, A.T, The Stamp-Seals of Ancient Cyprus.
53. 2000 Scott, Sarah, Art and Society in fourth-century Britain: villa mosaics in context.
54. 2000 Coulston, Jon and Dodge, Hazel (eds.), Ancient Rome: the archaeology of the eternal city.
55. 2003 De Angelis, Franco, Megara Hyblaia And Selinous. The Development of Two Greek City-States in Archaic Sicily.
56. 2002 Long, Antony, Hipkin, Stephen, Clarke, Helen (eds), Romney Marsh. Coastal and Landscape Change through the Ages.
57. 2003 Mitchell, Peter, Haour, Anne, Hobart, John (eds), Researching Africa's Past. New Contributions from British Archaeologists.
58. 2004 Cunliffe, Barry et Galliou, Patrick, Les Fouilles du Yaudet en Ploulec'h, Côtes-d'Armor. Volume 1 : Le Site.
59. 2003 Chadwick Hawkes, Sonia with Grainger, Guy, The Anglo-Saxon Cemetery at Worthy Park, Kingsworthy, Near Winchester, Hampshire.
60. 2004 Cook, Jean Mary. (Ed. Brugmann, Birte), Early Anglo-Saxon Buckets: A Corpus of Alloy and Iron-Bound Stave-Built Vessels.
61. 2005 Lock, G., Gosden, C. and Daly P., Segsbury Camp. Excavations in 1996 and 1997 at an Iron Age hillfort on the Oxfordshire Ridgeway.
62. 2004 Higham, Tom, Bronk Ramsey, Christopher, Owen, Clare (eds), Radiocarbon And Archaeology.
63. 2006 Cunliffe, B. and Galliou, P., Les Fouilles du Yaudet en Ploulec'h, Côtes-d'Armor, Volume 2: Le site: de la Préhistoire à la fin de l'Empire gaulois.
64. 2006 Chadwick Hawkes, Sonia and Grainger, Guy, The Anglo-Saxon Cemetery at Finglesham, Kent.
65. 2007 Cunliffe, B. and Galliou, P., Les Fouilles du Yaudet en Ploulec'h, Côtes-d'Armor, Volume 3: Du quatrième siècle apr. J.C aujourd'hui.
66. 2007 Schroeder, H., Bray, P., Gardner, P., Jefferson, V. and Macaulay-Lewis, E., Crossing Frontiers. The Opportunities and Challenges of Interdisciplinary Approaches to Archaeology.
67. 2007 Bendall, L.M., Economics of Religion in the Mycenaean World. Resources dedicated to religion in the Mycenanean Palace Economy.
68. 2007 Griffiths G., Philpott, Robert A. and Egan, G., Meols: The Archaeology of the North Wirral Coast: Discoveries and Observations in the 19th and 20th Centuries, with a Catalogue of Collections.
69. 2008 Lock, G. & Faustoferri, A., (eds.), Archaeology and Landscape in Central Italy: Papers in memory of John A. Lloyd.
70. 2008 Cunliffe, B., The Danebury Environs Roman Programme. A Wessex Landscape During the Roman Era. Vol. 1 Overview. .
71. 2008 Cunliffe, B. and Poole, C., The Danebury Environs Roman Programme. A Wessex Landscape During the Roman Era. Vol. 2 The Sites (Part 1: Houghton Down, Longstock, Hants, 1997; Part 2: Grateley South, Grateley, Hants, 1998 and 1999; Part 3: Fullerton, Hants, 2000 and 2001; Part 4: Thruxton, Hants, 2002; Part 5: Rowbury Farm, Wherwell, Hants, 2003; Part 6: Flint Farm, Goodworth Clatford, Hants, 2004. Part 7: Dunkirt Barn, Abbotts Ann, Hants, 2005 and 2006).
72. 2008 Tite, M.S. and Shortland, A.J., Production Technology of Faience and Related Early Vitreous Materials.
73. 2010 Cunliffe, B. and Lock, G., A Valley in La Rioja: the Najerilla Project.
74. 2011 Phoca-Cosmetatou, N. (ed.), The First Mediterranean Islanders: Initial Occupation and Survival Strategies.
75. 2012 Barton, R.N.E., Stringer, C.B. & Finlayson, J.C. (eds.), Neanderthals in Context. A Report of the 1995-1998 Excavations at Gorham's and Vanguard Caves, Gibraltar.
76. 2012 Hawkes, S.C. and Hawkes, C., Longbridge Deverill Cow Down: An Early Iron Age Settlement in West Wiltshire.
77. 2013 Cunliffe, B., The Roman Villa at Brading, Isle of Wight: The Excavations of 2008-10
78. 2013 Standley, E., Trinkets and Charms: The Use, Meaning and Significance of Dress Accessories, AD 1300-1700.
79. 2013 Gosden, C. and Lock, G., Histories in the Making: Excavations at Alfred’s Castle 1998-2000.