I am a disabled student. What advice can you give me?

Firstly, we would like to encourage you to apply. Both the Colleges and the University's departments are used to making arrangements for people with disabilities and there should be no problem in you completing the degree. You may find it helpful to make contact with the University's Disabilities Officer and with your potential College of first choice and should definitely contact us ahead of any interview so that we can make arrangements that will help you feel at ease. If you are offered a place, we can then discuss with you what arrangements would be of greatest help to you in your studies.



Last update on 14/03/12 by Administrator.

Go back